What You Need to Know
Where is AfterProm?
Stamp Union at University of Maryland
- Can I go to After Prom if I don’t go to Prom? Yes, as long as you are a Northwood Junior or Senior.
- Who can attend Northwood After Prom? Northwood After Prom is ONLY for Northwood Seniors, Juniors and their dates. Dates must either be Northwood students OR have a Prom ticket. Prom requires a permission form to bring your date who is not a Northwood student, and that is not an option with After Prom-only tickets. You may bring your non-Northwood date ONLY IF they have a Prom ticket. That means that if you and your date who is not a Northwood student wish to go to only After Prom, you still have to buy Prom tickets.
Why not take full advantage of the evening and attend both events?!
- What do I wear? Casual, comfortable clothes. Stay within the school dress code.
Where do I change clothes for After Prom? You can change at After Prom.
- What MUST I bring to get into After Prom? You must show your Northwood Student ID and either your Prom ticket OR After Prom ticket
- What CAN I bring into After Prom? NOTHING except your phone, ticket and ID! After Prom is a hands-free event and you won’t be allowed to carry anything in except your phone. ALL items will be coat-checked and you can pick them up when you leave. Ladies, this includes your purses.